Thursday 28 September 2017

No-one Ever Has Sex on Christmas Day

Publication date 24th October 2017

About the book
Katy’s been stuck in the office away from her family so she wants it all: snow (fake or real), the Michael Bublé Christmas album, whatever it takes. 

There’s only one thing missing as far as her husband Ben is concerned: another baby to complete their family. But Katy isn’t so sure she's ready yet…

Ben may be playing the role of Master Elf in the pre-school nativity but he is struggling to master his own family life. With romantically-challenged friends, an ex who refuses to go away and Katy's mum's 64-year-old toy boy thrown into the mix, Christmas looks like it could be going off the rails… Never mind family planning, can Katy and Ben even plan to make it to the end of Christmas Day? 


My Review
This was the first time I have picked up a book by Tracy Bloom and my goodness I was not let down! I absolutely loved it, I laughed my head of at so many parts it is soooo hilarious! 

The characters Katy and Ben are clearly so in love and meant to be together and they've had a time of it and from what I have gathered they've been through a lot, but they've got through it together and that's what I love seeing couples stick it out and end up so happy.

So of course in this book was going to throw a rock in the works and cause another problem for the pair and indeed it did! If it wasn't Katy's mother it was the prospect of moving to Australia

There are so many laugh out load moments right the way throughout the book that keep you hooked and make the book so easy to read. 

I am definitely going to go back and read the previous books in this series and get to know Ben & Katy better because they are absolutely fabulous characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment