Tuesday 19 March 2024

Five Nights

About the Book
A powerful family. A luxury cruise. A killer on board…

You're invited to join the infamous Scarmardo family on a five night voyage aboard their glamorous new ship. It's a chance to see your best friend, Belle, newly married to Mattia Scarmardo. You haven't seen her in years.

FIVE
On the first night, you'll be wrapped up in the glamour of the ship.

FOUR
On the second night, you'll wonder who is sending you threatening notes.

THREE
On the third night, someone will die.

TWO
On the fourth night, you'll discover that someone knows the truth of what you did.

ONE
On the last night, you'll be left for dead.

WILL YOU MAKE IT BACK TO SHORE ALIVE?

My Review
 Wow!!!!!!

I literally have no words. This book has blew me away! Im still in shock from the amount of twists in this book. When I say this book had me hooked it literally did I had to put all my daily day to day stuff on hold until I finished this book.

The location of the cruise ship I loved. I found this made it more frightening as there was no way off the boat until it arrives at port. My heart was pounding throughout. 

This has to be one of my all time favourite books I have ever read. I will most definitely be reading more from this author in the future and I will be recommending this book to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment