Monday 5 August 2019

The Things I Know

Publication date 11th June 2019
About the book
Thomasina ‘Hitch’ Waycott loves living and working on the remote family farm and B&B. But she also wants more. To see the world. To own her own home. To fall madly in love.
But those are fairy tales, and if her life is a fairy tale, then she’s the ugly duckling. Her deformed lip, her crooked limbs and her weak heart have kept her from taking chances. But that’s about to change.
When Grayson Potts comes to stay, he’s unlike anyone Thomasina has ever met. He’s aloof, eccentric and exceptionally kind. He’s also totally unconcerned with the physical flaws that have always defined Thomasina.
The two form a bond that neither has had before. It’s possible that it could become something more, but Thomasina also wonders if it’s too good to be true. By putting her heart on the line, Thomasina may open herself to heartbreak. But she may also open herself to so much more.

My Review
Amanda Prowse is one of my favourite authors so I just couldn't wait to read this. From that very first page I was hooked, I had to keep reading, infact I think I read this book in day - it was that good! The characters really touched my heart. The character 'Hitch' oh my goodness she is an absolute inspiration! She is a character I will never forget and I really loved reading her story. 

The thing I love most about Amanda's books is that they are so believable. She deals with so many issues that many shy away from. Not only that but the way she writes them is just outstanding! I am so excited for her next book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment