Thursday 25 July 2019

The Cottage at Plum Tree Bay

Publication date 25th July 2019
About the book
One summer can change everything...
Catherine Bromley has spent her life in Penhallow Sands, dedicating herself to work and supporting her emotionally fragile mother. Since her father left, it’s always been the two of them and Catherine has no interest in romance. What’s the point when men just leave? And besides, her mother needs her.
But when handsome novelist Mark Coleman arrives eto stay at the cottage overlooking nearby Plum Tree Bay, Catherine’s world is changed. She’s soon bumping into Mark everywhere – or being thrown at him by her matchmaking friend! The chemistry is undeniable. But can Mark let go of his painful past to be the man that Catherine can rely on? And will Catherine find the courage to let love in?
A heart-warming romance set in Cornwall and perfect for fans of Holly Martin and Phillipa Ashley.

My Review
This book is Women's Fiction/Romance at it's best! Honestly this has been one of the easiest books I have ever read. I absolutely loved it. The characters are fantastic I found myself so attached to Catherine and Mark's story.  The two of them are just adorable and I knew that these two were characters destined to be together- I just prayed for a happy ending for them.  The location is stunning, I really wish I lived there. Everyone is so friendly and there is just so many little places to visit and walk to/around. Oh and the cover is just BEAUTIFUL! This is pure perfection! 


2 comments:

  1. Create bitcoin wallet account website online best app for android mobile easiest to use most secure bitcoin wallet service worldwide with exchange feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about plum.Please keep sharing.
    Plum Juice Benefits For Skin

    ReplyDelete