Thursday 18 January 2018

The Endless Beach

Publication date 11th January 2018
About the book
On the quayside next to the Endless Beach sits the Summer Seaside Kitchen. It's a haven for tourists and locals alike, who all come to eat the freshest local produce on the island and catch up with the gossip. Flora, who runs the cafe, feels safe and content - unless she thinks too hard about her relationship with Joel, her gorgeous but emotionally (and physically) distant boyfriend.
While Flora is in turmoil about her relationship. her best friend Lorna is pining after the local doctor. Saif came to the island as a refugee, having lost all of his family. But he's about to get some shocking news which will change everything for him.
As cold winter nights shift to long summer days, can Flora find her happy-ever-after with Joel?

My Review
Being a huge fan of Jenny Colgan I was thrilled to get this book.  I must admit it took me quite a few chapters to get into this book but once I got familiar with the characters I really enjoyed getting to know them and the little village and I could not put it down.
I am so glad I kept reading as this was such a beautiful book and very emotional I had tears in my eyes throughout.
It was great how the ending wasn't how I predicted and it came as a shock to me.
This book features some strong fantastic characters that really capture your heart.
I loved how Jenny included very current storylines that personally I didn't know a lot about so it was really interesting finding out about them.
This is going to be a best seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment