Thursday 23 November 2017

Winter at The Cosy Cottage Cafe

Publication date 20th November 2017

About the book
Camilla Dix is fiercely independent. Growing up, she had to be strong for her mother and younger sister after her father left them for a new life in Benidorm. Camilla has kept her heart firmly closed to love, and never allows her relationships with men to develop into anything serious. 

Tom Stone moved to Heatherlea for a fresh start. He’s been hurt in the past and has no intention of making himself vulnerable again. The only company he wants at night is that of his rescue British Bulldog Hairy Pawter.

However, when Camilla and Tom meet, they can’t deny their mutual attraction, and something deeper soon develops between them.

As snows falls over Heatherlea, mulled wine flows and festive carols fill the air, but can Camilla and Tom put their fears aside and trust each other enough to let love in? 


My Review
I am a HUGE fan of 'The Cosy Cottage Cafe' series, so I was thrilled to read this new book.  Oh my it was just as perfect as the previous two books.  From that very first page the familiarity just hits and we pick up just where we left off, its like we haven't been away! 

This time the focus is on Camilla, the sister of Dawn.  She is a brilliant character, one that made me laugh so many times. Camilla is a really strong independent woman. 

Camilla and the new vet Tom clearly have chemistry together and they seem so perfect for each other and I just couldn't wait for them to get together. Though they face quite a lot of drama's together so I couldn't predict whether they would end up together or not.

I loved the humour in this book, it was absolutely fantastic and had me laughing my head off. I couldn't believe some of the things I was reading it was hilarious! 

I actually had tears in my eyes reading the end of the book, it was truly beautiful.

The Cosy Cottage Cafe really does capture a place in your heart and you will find you get attached to it and feel so sad when each book ends.  I am so excited for the next one!

Buy the books here! 
1. Summer at The Cosy Cottage Café

    Amazon UK
2. Autumn at The Cosy Cottage Café 

    Amazon UK
3. Winter at The Cosy Cottage Café
    Amazon UK

Coming soon!
Spring at The Cosy Cottage Café

No comments:

Post a Comment