Monday 24 July 2017

The One With All The Bridesmaids

The One with All the Bridesmaids
Publication Date 21st July 2017

About the book

Nora Dervan is ready for her Happy Ever After. With her darling Harry waiting at the altar, and all her family and friends around her. She is certain that her special day will not be forgotten/will be one to remember…
But with her four bridesmaids hiding more secrets, than bottles of champagne. Will her big day be remembered for all the right reasons?
Bea has barely gotten past the fact that her two best friends are dating, and now they’re engaged, whilst cupid’s arrow points in a forbidden direction for Cleo. She is so distracted by her off limits, hot new colleague that she has forgotten Daisy, who has been left dreading the singles table. There’s more romance in the cheesy pick- up lines than Sarah’s own marriage, which hasn’t turned out as she hoped it would be.

My Review

The thing that attracted me to this book was of course that stunning cover that I absolutely adored. The colours and everything is just perfect for the story itself and also very eye-catching.

After waiting for this story to be released as a full book I was delighted as it was definitely worth the wait having all the parts together as I could not put this down.

The One with All the Bridesmaids is full of humour with lots of parts that just leave you laughing out loud and I found I read this with a huge smile on my face. I had plenty of giggles at the stories at the start of the chapters of peoples experiences at weddings I thought they where great.

The story is about Nora and Harrys wedding and the run up to it that includes the hen, dress shopping etc it also gives us the stories of each of the bridesmaids. I loved hearing of each bridesmaids story and their own love life's. Of course when it comes to a group of girls theres always a scandal and there is in this group.

Each of the characters I loved and I wish they where my real life friends as I loved their relationship with each other they just had lot's of fun. Characters like these just make a book and im sad to leave them however I really feel there is potential for a follow up book set in the same style, I would absolutely love to hear more from the girls.

My book of the year so far! A very easy 5 stars!        



No comments:

Post a Comment