Sunday 27 August 2017

The Other Life Of Charlotte Evans

Publication date 9th September 2017
About the book
Life is rosy for dance studio owner Charlotte Evans, who is about to marry beloved fiancé, Ben. But when Ben finds a lump in Charlotte's breast, it sends her on a journey of self-discovery which she knows she must do alone. Because Charlotte is adopted, and she suddenly, desperately, needs to know who she is and where she comes from.
Finding and reconnecting with her birth family, the life Charlotte could have had unfolds before her. As her wedding day draws closer, and her past merges ever more into her present, Charlotte must decide on the future she really wants…
My Review
Oh boy this book is emotional!
Charlotte is about to get married, everything is running smoothly until Ben (Husband to be) discovers a lump in her breast, and my goodness my heart just went out to her. I felt her pain and fear, its every girls worst nightmare. From the minute the lump is discovered Charlottes life is turned upside down, she begins to keep secrents which create tention in her relationship with Ben.  Then she gets in contact with her birth mother which also creates a bit of drama. Then theres keeping her best friends secret.  Everything seems to be getting on top of Charlotte.
What I loved about the book was a particular plot that im not going to give it away here (you'l have to read it for yourself) but I really thought things were leading to betrayal between people close to Charlotte and I really thought I knew how the book would end and it ended completely different and I enjoyed guessing right up until the end. 
This book really makes you appreciate your life and enjoy every second of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment