Thursday 17 August 2017

Autumn at The Cosy Cottage Cafe

Publication date 18th August 2017
About the book
Motherhood has been one of the great blessings of Dawn Dix-Beaumont’s life but with her children’s growing independence, it’s finally time for Dawn to return to teaching. However, Mother Nature has other ideas…

Rick Beaumont loves his family but he’s busier than ever. With his high-flying career, two children and a third on the way, there’s a lot to juggle.

Battling expectations, disappointments and a few surprises along the way, Dawn and Rick find their commitment to each other tested to the limit. The next steps they take will be the most important of their lives.

So when the pressure mounts and an important decision has to be made, will Dawn and Rick’s marriage become stronger than ever, or will it be time to move in different directions?

My review
I am a huge fan of The Cosy Cottage Cafe series and I couldn't wait to get back to it. 

Part two is based on the character Dawn, she is a character I think a lot of us can relate too. She is a busy mother of two, wanting to return to work but has found herself pregnant again. Husband Rick is spending more and more time at work and not coming home until very late, his behaviour is very suspicious, all signs lead to affair.  

A character I loved in this part was Wallace, I found him absolutely hilarious! He was the star of the book, quite the character.  

I love the returning character Allie who was the main character in the first book, she is the owner of the cafe and she is just a really kind and caring person who has time for each and every customer and friend.

The Cosy Cottage Cafe is a delight, and so so easy to read.  It really does have a cosy feel to it so I really think the name of the series is absolutely perfect. 

I really adore this series and I cannot wait for the part three! 


No comments:

Post a Comment