Friday 27 April 2018

Sunshine and Sweet Peas in Nightingale Square

Today I am over the moon to be hosting the first stop for 'Sunshine and Sweet Peas in Nightingale Square' by 'Heidi Swain.'

Publication date 31st May 2018
About the book
Kate is on the run from her almost-divorced husband who is determined to have her back, and she has found the perfect place to hide... a little cottage on Nightingale Square in Norwich, far away from her old life in London. But the residents of Nightingale Square don't take no for an answer, and Kate soon finds herself pulled into a friendship with Lisa, her bossy but lovely new neighbour.

Within a matter of days Kate is landed with the job of campaigning the council to turn the green into a community garden, meanwhile all the residents of Nightingale Square are horrified to discover that the Victorian mansion house on the other side of the square has been bought by developers. But when all hope is lost, the arrival of a handsome stranger is sure to turn things around! 

Heidi Swain is the perfect summer read - you'll want to find your own green space, stretch out in the sun and dive into life at Nightingale Square.

My Review
A lot of you will know I am a huge fan of Heidi Swain so I just can't begin to tell you how much I was delighted to hear about her latest release! Oh boy I was in for a treat! I believe this has got to be her best book yet!

From the moment we are introduced to Kate I instantly warmed to her, she needs to get away and make a fresh start away from her cheating husband David, somewhere he can't find her and Nightingale Square was just the right place for Kate to move to. I loved how the neighbours all welcomed her and how they got so close so quick you would think she had been living there years! Kate is a person you just really want things to work out for she deserves it she's been through a lot.

Hearing about the little houses in Nightingale Square and the mansion just made me want to go there, and I loved exploring them with Kate.

There are plenty of surprise's and unexpected events that happen in the book, you just don't see them coming, and a lot of drama it was so exciting. I just didn't know how the book would end but when I reached the ending I bawled my eyes out, it was emotional!

If you are looking for book to read in the garden this summer this is the one you need! Absolutely Perfect! 

Ps. Do you know what I love with Heidi's books, the book covers, they just help you as a reader imagine the story and feel like your there.


No comments:

Post a Comment