Thursday 26 April 2018

Spring at The Cosy Cottage Cafe

Publication date 9th April 2018
About the book
Artist Honey Blackwell is happy with her life. Well, almost. She lives in the picturesque village of Heatherlea, has three close friends and a soft spot for local supply teacher Dane Ackerman. If only she could put her past behind her and embrace the present.


Dane is working hard to prove himself at the village primary school and doesn’t really have time for love, but he’s drawn to Honey and hopes she feels the same. When a permanent teaching position is advertised in Heatherlea, he faces stiff competition to secure it.


As Honey and Dane deal with the ups and downs of life, will they be able to find a way to be together, or will they have to accept that sometimes love just isn’t enough?


This is the fourth short story in The Cosy Cottage Café series.

My Review
Receiving part four of this book just made my day as I just love this series so so much! There is just something about it that makes me smile. The characters are really lovely and I have grown so fond of them so I was delighted to hear that there is going to be another part...eek!

The main character of this is the part is Honey, I really enjoyed finding out more about her and seeing her get close to Dane, I just want them to be together they just seem so perfect for each other. As always the other characters play a huge part in this too and there is plenty of drama. 

I can't wait to find out what is next for them all.

Spring at The Cosy Cottage Cafe

Coming soon:
A Wedding at The Cosy Cottage Café


No comments:

Post a Comment