Thursday 26 April 2018

Almost Forever

Publication date 9th February 2018
About the book

Can love truly conquer all?

When a vicious attack leaves Paul in a coma on his wedding day, the doctors fear he will never wake up. But his fiancée Fran will never give up hope.
Fran has always known Paul is the only man for her, from the first moment they locked eyes as children to the day he finally told her he loved her. Paul can’t leave her, not now their lives are just about to begin.
Love will always find a way… won’t it?
My Review
Oh my goodness, I had no idea how incredibly emotional this book would be, honestly I had tears in my eyes most of the book! 

I found myself completely absorbed in this story and I just couldn't stop reading it or put it down.

The book itself is exceptionally well written, the way there is past and present parts throughout makes it so easy to see what life was like before for Fran and Paul to what is currently happening for them now.

I just completely felt for Fran I just wanted to give her a huge cuddle and tell her everything was going to be ok. 

A real true love story.

I will definitely be reading more from Laura Danks.

No comments:

Post a Comment