Wednesday 28 February 2018

The Windmill Cafe - Summer Breeze

Publication date 9th March 2018

About the book
The Windmill Cafe is open for business!
As Rosie Barnes serves glasses of tangy lemonade and ice-cold prosecco at her summer garden party, she couldn’t be happier. The Windmill Café, with its peppermint green sails is a roaring success and has given Rosie a chance to escape the heartbreak of her busy life in London.
But then disaster strikes when popstar Suki Richards is taken unexpectedly ill at the party. Now all eyes are on Rosie…have her famous raspberry cupcakes poisoned her most high-profile guest? Or is someone else trying to damage Suki’s chance of stardom?
If Rosie wants to save her picture-perfect life, and the reputation of her beloved Windmill Café, she’s going to have to get to the bottom of the mystery…and fast!

My Review
As soon as I seen the cover for The Windmill Café I had to read it! I haven't read anything by this author before so I was excited. I was very impressed and I really enjoyed the storyline with the big mystery to it and finding out who done it!

There was a big bunch of characters and it was really easy to get to know them all and know who was who.  

The Café itself sounded absolutely gorgeous - a place I would love to visit! 

This is book one in the series so I can't wait to read the next one and find out whats next! 



No comments:

Post a Comment