Monday 11 December 2017

You, Me, Everything

Publication date 19th April 2018
About the book
You and me, we have history.
We have a child together.
We have kept secrets from each other for far too long.
This summer, in the beautiful hills of the Dordogne, it is time for everything to change.

You, Me, Everything is a heartfelt and unforgettable story about the lengths we are prepared to go to for those we love. Guaranteed to make you laugh and cry, this is novel you will never forget. Rights have sold in over twenty-two countries internationally and a film is in progress with Lionsgate. 

My Review
I had absolutely no idea when I picked up this book to read how emotional it would be! It is a real tear jerker so you will definitely need plenty of tissues when reading this!

The main character Jess has been through so much and at parts of the book you just think it can't get any worse for her then it does and my heart just went out to her.  She is an incredibility strong person that you instantly connect with.

The thing I loved most about this book was that when I was reading it I had no idea how it was going to end, even when I was reading that very last chapter.

An absolutely beautiful and heart warming read!

I can see this being the best book of 2018!




No comments:

Post a Comment