Friday 4 August 2017

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Publication date 7th September 2017

About the book
When Leila finds herself on the painful end of yet another disastrous break-up, no amount of Ben & Jerry’s and trashy rom-coms can cheer her up. And so – to the amusement of her friends and family – Leila takes a more drastic approach to dealing with heartbreak: she swears off sex for an entire year.
Luckily, she has plenty to keep her mind off men. Between starting a business with ice queen Lucy, straightening out her sister Tasha’s tangled love life, and running a blog read by thousands of single ladies, Leila is soon snowed under. But she can’t help finding a little time for irresistible architect Nick – Lucy’s funny and infuriatingly sexy brother.
After an unplanned encounter under the mistletoe, the Man Ban looks like it might be skidding to a halt. Has Leila found love when she least expected it?

My Review
The thing that caught my eye and made me want to read this book was the bright bold cover, its so pretty.

There is one huge thing I loved about this book and that is the Characters.  They are basically all from two family's and they are all very close and have regular meet ups, and have busy lives with lots going on.

I liked how the characters where all coupled off and we got to read bits from each of the couples lives, it wasn't all from one characters side of things.  

There was a lot of drama for each character and it all just kept me reading even though it was late at night and my eyes were closing I just had to keep reading to find out what happened next as there was quite a few bombshells and things that you don't see coming.  

Crazy little thing called love is a light romantic comedy that so easy to read and there are lots of absolutely hilarious moments that will have you laughing till you cry.

This is my first Charlotte Butterfield book and I absolutely adored it and I will definitely be looking forward to reading more from this author in the future! 


No comments:

Post a Comment