Monday 31 July 2017

Jenny Sparrow Knows the Future

Publication date 27th July 2017

About the book
Jenny Sparrow can tell you her future:

1. Meet soulmate at 25
2. Move in with him
3. Marry him this year . . .

According to the plan Jenny made at thirteen, it's time for her to get married. But when her boyfriend proposes a break instead of a wedding, a girls' weekend in Vegas is the only solution . . . until she wakes up in a stranger's bed, and discovers that this is the year she gets married - to the wrong man.
Jenny wants a quick divorce and her old boyfriend back.
But what if her accidental husband has other ideas?

My review
The thing that caught my eye and made me want to read this book was the really bright colours. I really love the blue and the pink together and I really think it makes the cover stand out.

From the very first page I found myself drawn to Jenny's story. She has her heart set on sticking to this list she made for her life when she was younger, so far shes ticked many things off her list and when she thinks shes about to be proposed to by her current boyfriend she is very surprised to learn it isn't what he wants at the minute.  I felt a lot of sympathy for Jenny as when your with someone you think your going to be with for the rest of your life of course wedding bells should be on the cards and when he tells her hes not ready my heart just sank for her.  

It was great to see Jenny let her hair down in Vegas and I couldn't believe it when I found out what she did.  However she heads home again to find her boyfriend has had a change of heart and really wants to marry her after all and from there everything seems to run smoothly.  

I was just willing Jenny on through the book to find her happiness and for her to get everything she wants as she is a lovely kind hearted person that deserves to be treated better.

Jenny's story is really captivating and has lots of laugh out loud moments throughout.  Reading Jenny Sparrow Knows the Future really makes you feel happy and really is a feel good book.


No comments:

Post a Comment