Saturday 29 July 2017

About Me

Hi everyone!

I just want to say thank you so much for checking out my new blog. I am very new to this so I hope it looks ok?

Reading is a big passion of mine and takes up a massive part of my life, most nights you will find me curled up with my kindle.

Normally I get through 2 books per week.

I normally read Women's fiction basically Chic Lit. Sometimes I like to mix it up a bit and add a Mystery/Thriller into my to be read pile.

One thing that attracts me to read a book is the cover. I love bright bold and colourful covers that catch your eye.

I adore seasonal covers, these excite me and really get me in the mood for the current season.

I love seeing all the cover unveils and I really hope I will be able to share some lovely ones on the blog.

After I read I post my reviews to Amazon UK and Goodreads and now il be posting them onto my blog.

All my reviews are 100% honest! 

I believe that 'Every review makes a difference no matter how short'

I love seeing books succeed and I absolutely LOVE reading! 

Thank you & I will look forward to hearing from you.

My email is jess_bell100@hotmail.co.uk
My twitter is @jessicasbookbiz

Lots of Love 
Jessica xo


No comments:

Post a Comment